Application Instructions Revisions:
To all persons interested in applying for a position in the Office of the Governor: Thank you for your interest in being considered for an appointment to a position in California State government.
- If you have submitted your application in a previous administration or were appointed under a previous administration and wish to reapply you must fill out the current application. We do not have access to applications from previous administrations.
- For individuals interested in interning with the Governor’s office, please fill out the application accordingly. Please indicate that you are applying for an internship in the “positions sought” field.
- Please fill out all required fields. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- You must click the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the application when you are finished. The application will not go into our system if you do not click submit.
- We require that you print, sign and mail or fax in the authorization form at the end of the application. Do not send in the entire application, only the signed authorization page is required.
- We also ask that you include a copy of your current resume along with the authorization page.
- We advise you keep a copy of all documents for your records.
If you are unable to complete your application during your session, you have the option to save your work and return later to finish. To save your partial application:
- Click the ‘Register/Login’ button at the top of your screen, or the ‘Save’ button at the bottom.
- You will be prompted to create or enter a login id (your email address) and set a password.
- Your partial application will be saved at that time.
Your Driver’s License and Social Security numbers are not saved, so this information will have to be re-entered when you return to login and complete your application.
Once you have completed the application, you must click the SUBMIT button. Your completed application will be submitted to our database and your login will no longer be valid.