Governor Brown Issues Legislative Update
SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced today that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 139 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Los Angeles) – State claims.
• AB 434 by Assemblymember Dan Logue (R-Chico) – County penalties: forensic laboratories.
• AB 1300 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) – Medical marijuana.
• SB 24 by Senator Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) – Personal information: privacy.
• SB 207 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) – State claims.
• SB 514 by Senator Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) – Dextromethorphan: sale to minors prohibited.
• SB 636 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) – Personal information: Internet disclosure prohibition.
• SB 796 by Senator Sam Blakeslee (R-San Luis Obispo) – State hospitals: prohibited items: misdemeanor penalty.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.