Governor Brown Issues Legislative Update
SACRAMENTO - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
- AB 1130 by Assemblymember Scott T. Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) - Insurance: home protection contracts.
- AB 1143 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) - Tax administration: suspension or forfeiture: limited liability companies: check the box regulations: property tax assessment.
- AB 1535 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) - Pharmacists: naloxone hydrochloride.
- AB 1599 by the Committee on Education - Education: omnibus bill.
- AB 1628 by Assemblymember Steve Fox (D-Palmdale) - Visitation rights: grandparent rights.
- AB 1667 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) - Tuberculosis testing in schools.
- AB 1712 by Assemblymember Jimmy Gomez (D-Los Angeles) - Unclaimed property.
- AB 1743 by Assemblymember Philip Y. Ting (D-San Francisco) - Hypodermic needles and syringes.
- AB 1782 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Arcata) - Wires: unlawful removal.
- AB 1841 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) - Medical assistants.
- AB 1951 by Assemblymember Jimmy Gomez (D-Los Angeles) - Vital records: birth certificates.
- AB 1957 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) - State Highway Route 16.
- AB 2024 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) - Professional fiduciaries.
- AB 2174 by the Committee on Accountability and Administrative Review - State property: surplus.
- AB 2185 by Assemblymember Susan T. Eggman (D-Stockton) - Bees: apiculture: state-owned lands.
- AB 2310 by Assemblymember Sebastian Ridley-Thomas (D-Los Angeles) - Unlawful detainer: nuisance: unlawful weapons and ammunition.
- AB 2324 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) - Trustees of the California State University: faculty member of the board.
- AB 2485 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) - Unlawful detainer: nuisance: controlled substances.
- AB 2490 by Assemblymember Susan T. Eggman (D-Stockton) - District agricultural associations.
- AB 2536 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) - Employees: emergency rescue personnel.
- AB 2741 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) - Professional Fiduciaries Bureau.
- AB 2752 by the Committee on Transportation - Transportation.
- SB 396 by Senator Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) - Public services.
- SB 1039 by Senator Ed O.D. Hernandez (D-West Covina) - Pharmacy.
- SB 1119 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) - California Travel and Tourism Commission.
- SB 1266 by Senator Bob Huff (R-Diamond Bar) - Pupil health: epinephrine auto-injectors.
- SB 1353 by Senator Jim W. Nielsen (R-Gerber) - Local government: Williamson Act.
- SB 1430 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) - Malicious mischief: airport property: transportation services.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bills.
- AB 1612 by Assemblymember Tim M. Donnelly (R-Twin Peaks) - State government: regulations. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 1620 by Assemblymember Freddie Rodriguez (D-Pomona) - The California Emergency Management and Disaster Preparedness Commission. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov