SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 46 by Assemblymember Wendy Carrillo (D-Los Angeles) – Individuals with mental illness: change of terms.
- AB 328 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (D-San Diego) – Estates and trusts: undue influence.
- AB 335 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Imperial County Transportation Commission.
- AB 622 by Assemblymember Phillip Chen (R-Yorba Linda) – Service of process or subpoena.
- AB 692 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (D-San Diego) – Attorneys: arbitration of attorney’s fees.
- AB 698 by Assemblymember Jay Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Elections: initiative and referendum petitions: signature verification.
- AB 716 by Assemblymember Phillip Chen (R-Yorba Linda) – Fictitious business name statements.
- AB 814 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Vehicles: unlawful access to computer systems.
- AB 853 by Assemblymember Christy Smith (D-Santa Clarita) – Student financial aid: Golden State Scholarshare Trust Act.
- AB 1265 by Assemblymember Robert Rivas (D-Hollister) – Alcoholic beverage licensees: donations.
- AB 1432 by Senator Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Water shortage emergencies: declarations: wildfires.
- AB 1822 by the Committee on Local Government – Local Government: omnibus.
- SB 314 by Senator Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Elders and dependent adults: abandonment.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov