SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 91 by Assemblymember Autumn R. Burke (D-Inglewood) – Income taxation: Loophole Closure and Small Business and Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2019.
- AB 97 by the Committee on Budget – Cannabis.
- AB 212 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – Counties: recording fees.
- AB 272 by Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi (D-Torrance) – Pupils: use of smartphones.
- AB 327 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (D-San Diego) – Estates and trusts: at-death transfers.
- AB 597 by Assemblymember Marc Levine (D-Marin County) – Probation and mandatory supervision: flash incarceration.
- AB 851 by Assemblymember Jim Cooper (D-Elk Grove) – Drug masking products.
- AB 1043 by Assemblymember Jacqui Irwin (D-Thousand Oaks) – Political Reform Act of 1974: campaign funds: cybersecurity.
- AB 1336 by Assemblymember Christy Smith (D-Santa Clarita) – Child health and safety fund.
- AB 1361 by Assemblymember Jay Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Civil actions: satisfaction of money judgments.
- AB 1533 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Public contracts: local agencies: preferences.
- AB 1537 by Assemblymember Jordan Cunningham (R-San Luis Obispo) – Juvenile records: inspection: prosecutorial discovery.
- SB 75 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Education finance: education omnibus budget trailer bill.
- SB 76 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Education finance: constitutional minimum funding obligation: inflation and cost-of-living adjustments.
- SB 77 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Higher education trailer bill.
- SB 96 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Emergency Telephone Users Surcharge Act.
- SB 106 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Budget Act of 2019.
- SB 308 by Senator Brian W. Jones (R-Santee) – Estates and trusts: instrument.
- SB 630 by Senator Henry Stern (D-Canoga Park) – Human trafficking.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov