SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 188 by Assemblymember Tom Daly (D-Anaheim) – Fire insurance: valuation of loss.
- AB 205 by Assemblymember Tom Daly (D-Anaheim) – Alcoholic beverages: beer.
- AB 514 by Assemblymember Jose Medina (D-Riverside) – Trustees of the California State University: student members.
- AB 632 by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry (D-Winters) – Counties: offices: consolidation.
- AB 679 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Voter qualifications: residence and domicile.
- AB 781 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (D-San Diego) – Medi-Cal: family respite care.
- AB 1289 by Assemblymember Phillip Chen (R-Yorba Linda) – Alarm Company Act: local use permit.
- AB 1429 by Assemblymember Phillip Chen (R-Yorba Linda) – Hazardous materials: business plans.
- SB 104 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Health.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov