SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 127 by Assemblymember Tom Lackey (R-Palmdale) – Driving under the influence: research.
- AB 530 by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry (D-Winters) – The Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District.
- AB 1062 by Assemblymember Monique Limόn (D-Santa Barbara) – Pupil instruction: community emergency response training.
- AB 1220 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Metropolitan water districts.
- SB 322 by Senator Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) – Health facilities: inspections: employee reporting.
- SB 324 by Senator Susan Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) – Street lighting systems: City of Temple City.
- SB 379 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Validations.
- SB 380 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Validations.
- SB 381 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Validations.
- SB 383 by the Committee on Education – Postsecondary education: omnibus bill.
- SB 646 by Senator Mike Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Local agency utility services: extension of utility services.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov