SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 1 by Assemblymember Jim Cooper (D-Elk Grove) – Youth athletics: California Youth Football Act.
- AB 101 by the Committee on Budget – Housing development and financing.
- AB 252 by Assemblymember Tom Daly (D-Anaheim) – Department of Transportation: environmental review process: federal program.
- AB 439 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Juveniles: competency.
- AB 756 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Public water systems: perfluoroalkyl substances and polyfluoroalkyl substances.
- AB 806 by Assemblymember Richard Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Postsecondary education: homeless and former homeless youth.
- AB 1019 by Assemblymember Jim Frazier (D-Discovery Bay) – Apprenticeship: developmentally disabled persons.
- AB 1106 by Assemblymember Christy Smith (D-Santa Clarita) – Los Angeles County: notice of recordation.
- AB 1535 by Assemblymember Wendy Carrillo (D-Los Angeles) – Pet insurance: disclosures.
- AB 1540 by Assemblymember Chris Holden (D-Pasadena) – Music therapy.
- AB 1644 by Assemblymember Marc Levine (D-Marin County) – Coastal resources: California Coastal Commission: scientific advice and recommendations: agriculture.
- SB 307 by Senator Richard Roth (D-Riverside) – Water conveyance: use of facility with unused capacity. A signing message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov