SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 34 by Assemblymember James Ramos (D-Highland) – Pupils: bullying and harassment prevention information.
- AB 267 by Assemblymember Kansen Chu (D-San Jose) – Employment of infants: entertainment industry.
- AB 368 by Assemblymember Sharon Quirk-Silva (D-Fullerton) – Southern California Veterans Cemetery. A signing message can be found here.
- AB 497 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Deaf and Disabled Telecommunications Program.
- AB 775 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Massage therapy.
- AB 825 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – San Mateo County Flood and Sea Level Rise Resiliency District.
- AB 925 by Assemblymember Todd Gloria (D-San Diego) – Protective orders: confidential information regarding minors.
- AB 1234 by Assemblymember Jim Patterson (R-Fresno) – Standardized tests.
- AB 1475 by Assemblymember Rebecca Bauer-Kahan (D-Orinda) – Construction Manager/General Contractor method: transportation projects.
- AB 1514 by Assemblymember Jim Patterson (R-Fresno) – Deaf and Disabled Telecommunications Program.
- AB 1607 by Assemblymember Tasha Boerner Horvath (D-Encinitas) – Gender discrimination: notification.
- SB 230 by Senator Anna Caballero (D-Salinas) – Law enforcement: use of deadly force: training: policies.
- SB 740 by Senator Holly Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Insurance: unclaimed life insurance.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov