SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 173 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Mobilehomes: payments: nonpayment or late payments.
- AB 456 by Assemblymember David Chiu (D-San Francisco) – Public contracts: claim resolution.
- AB 596 by Assemblymember Tim Grayson (D-Concord) – Motor vehicle defects: service bulletins and consumer electronic authorization.
- AB 602 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – Depiction of individual using digital or electronic technology: sexually explicit material: cause of action.
- AB 695 by Assemblymember Jose Medina (D-Riverside) – Community college facilities: design-build contracts.
- AB 730 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – Elections: deceptive audio or visual media.
- AB 754 by Assemblymember Tim Grayson (D-Concord) – Regional notification centers: GIS data: excavations.
- AB 833 by Assemblymember Tom Lackey (R-Palmdale) – Parking penalties.
- AB 971 by Assemblymember Rudy Salas (D-Bakersfield) – Public contracts: information technology services: contractor evaluations.
- AB 991 by Assemblymember James Gallagher (R-Yuba City) – Maintenance of the codes.
- AB 1013 by Assemblymember Jay Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – State agencies: grant applications.
- AB 1037 by Assemblymember Mike Gipson (D-Carson) – Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital: clinics: licensure and regulation: exemption.
- AB 1752 by Assemblymember Cottie Petrie-Norris (D-Laguna Beach) – South Coast Water District.
- SB 128 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – Public contracts: Best Value Construction Contracting for Counties Pilot Program.
- SB 240 by Senator Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Insurance Adjuster Act.
- SB 267 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Driver’s licenses: United States Foreign Service.
- SB 274 by Senator Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Mobilehome parks: tenancies.
- SB 485 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – Driving privilege: suspension or delay.
- SB 504 by Senator Bill Monning (D-Carmel) – State highways: Route 1: relinquishment.
- SB 623 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Multifamily Housing Program: total assistance calculation.
- SB 698 by Senator Connie Leyva (D-Chino) – Employee wages: payment.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov