SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 185 by Assemblymember Tim Grayson (D-Concord) – California Transportation Commission: transportation and transportation-related policies: joint meetings.
- AB 204 by Assemblymember Jim Wood (D-Santa Rosa) – Hospitals: community benefits plan reporting.
- AB 377 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Microenterprise home kitchen operations.
- AB 651 by Assemblymember Tim Grayson (D-Concord) – Air ambulance services.
- AB 762 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Public health: fish and shellfish: health advisories.
- AB 785 by Assemblymember Richard Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Parentage.
- AB 954 by Assemblymember Jim Wood (D-Santa Rosa) – Dental services: third-party network access.
- AB 1303 by Assemblymember Patrick O’Donnell (D-Long Beach) – School facilities: Civic Center Act: direct costs.
- AB 1353 by Assemblymember Buffy Wicks (D-Oakland) – Classified employees: probationary period.
- AB 1595 by the Committee on Education – Elementary and secondary education: omnibus bill.
- AB 1705 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – Medi-Cal: emergency medical transportation services.
- SB 187 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- SB 273 by Senator Susan Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) – Domestic violence.
- SB 377 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – Juveniles: psychotropic medications: medical information.
- SB 398 by Senator Maria Elena Durazo (D-Los Angeles) – Protection and advocacy agency.
- SB 407 by Senator Bill Monning (D-Carmel) – Medicare supplement benefit coverage.
- SB 490 by Senator Melissa Hurtado (D-Sanger) – CalFresh: benefit overissuance.
- SB 495 by Senator Maria Elena Durazo (D-Los Angeles) – Child custody.
- SB 616 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Enforcement of money judgments: exemptions.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
- AB 773 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Voter education: high school pupils. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 967 by Assemblymember Christy Smith (D-Santa Clarita) – Local control and accountability plans. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 1085 by Assemblymember Kevin McCarty (D-Sacramento) – After school programs: substance use prevention: funding: cannabis revenue. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 1451 by Assemblymember Evan Low (D-Campbell) – Petition circulators. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov