SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 178 by Senator Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Energy: building standards: photovoltaic requirements. A signing message can be found here.
- AB 309 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (D-San Diego) – Vehicles that appear to be used by law enforcement: ownership or operation by public historical society or museum.
- AB 419 by the Committee on Agriculture – Food and agriculture.
- AB 504 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – Voter registration: residency confirmation.
- AB 653 by Assemblymember Richard Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – State armories.
- AB 707 by Assemblymember Ash Kalra (D-San Jose) – Santa Clara Valley Water District: contracts.
- AB 809 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Public postsecondary education: child development programs: priority enrollment: Title IX protection: pregnancy and parental status.
- AB 949 by Assemblymember Jose Medina (D-Riverside) – Unsafe used tires: installation.
- AB 1018 by Assemblymember Jim Frazier (D-Discovery Bay) – Real estate appraisers.
- AB 1294 by Assemblymember Rudy Salas (D-Bakersfield) – Criminal profiteering.
- AB 1515 by Assemblymember Laura Friedman (D-Glendale) – Planning and zoning: community plans: review under the California Environmental Quality Act.
- SB 316 by Senator Susan Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) – Pupil and student safety: identification cards: domestic violence hotline telephone number.
- SB 400 by Senator Thomas Umberg (D-Santa Ana) – Reduction of greenhouse gases emissions: mobility options.
- SB 496 by Senator John Moorlach (R-Costa Mesa) – Financial abuse of elder or dependent adults.
- SB 527 by Senator Anna Caballero (D-Salinas) – Local government: Williamson Act: cultivation of cannabis and hemp.
- SB 570 by Senator Susan Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) – Insurance: low-cost automobile insurance program.
- SB 743 by Senator Robert Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys) – School facilities: design-build projects.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov